Turning Point Décisif is a hub for a variety of community services. There are services for youth as well as for adults and seniors. These services include:
- Addiction services for all age groups
- Assisted Living - Aging at Home Initiative
- Community Mental Health Services for adults 16 years of age and older
- Community Support Services:
- Congregate Dining,
- Friendly Visiting,
- Helpline Emergency Response,
- Home Support,
- Meals-on Wheels,
- Respite Care at Home
Cedar Grove Lodge, a senior's apartment block, is managed by Turning Point Décisif. Click on the Cedar Grove tab at the top for more details.
6 Broomhead Rd.
Hours of operation:
8:30 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Closed weekends and statutory holidays